Wednesday, September 7, 2022

a bit of my nightly routine


my evenings have fallen into a routine.. my fella & i hang out in separate rooms.. we like to spend our winding down time differently.. at 6p, he goes into the bedroom to watch the news.. then for him, it's usually sports, right now, baseball.. and he's a CNN junkie.. and i can't do news before bed.. it gets me up on my toes.. my kind of tv is true crime and paranormal.. when i am watching something on tv, i don't like to be interrupted.. i like to immerse myself in a show and it gets all my attention.. i am not one to leave a tv running for background noise.. i prefer silence, or my own thoughts or binaural beats.. so for a couple hours each night, i get some ME TV.. and now i'm winding down.. i open the computer and create a photo/quote image to send to my sister in the morning.. i thoroughly enjoy this part of my day.. it uplifts me to search for the perfect photo and join it to the affirmation or quote that calls out to me.. i am a font junkie, so scrolling thru hundreds of fonts is an odd pleasure for me..  after i am done with my blogging and computer work, i go into the bedroom and curl up in bed.. the fella is 2 cocktails into his own grogginess.. sometimes i meditate till sleep happens.. sometimes i read with my kindle on soft light.. 
does any of this have anything to do with the photo? well sure.. all of this is part of me creating my most joyful life.. i truly enjoy the majority of my days and nights.. 
creating my most happy life.. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment