Tuesday, July 12, 2022

ukiyo



i love this word and what it means so much that i chose to name my current journal this.. yes, this is the front page of my journal.. and yes, i name things such as journals.. i don't name every thing, that would just be a little crazy.. but i do name important things to me.. even when setting up a new kindle reader, it asks you to name it.. [btw, my kindle is named = warthog] 

so my journal is ukiyo.. i read it every time i open my journal.. before i begin writing.. it brings a moment of calm about me.. once i feel that calm, then i can begin to write and when i write, i am infusing my energy into it.. my energy is what forms my words.. 

so i think this image being the first is appropriate.. it sets a mood for this blog.. a take a deep breath and feel comfort and joy mood.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment