Wednesday, October 5, 2022

dwellings - page three

 


got my art on today.. another building.. i started out with coloured pencils, [the roof] but i wasn't getting the look i wanted, so i had to break out the watercolour paints. i know i'm supposed to be breaking out of my comfort zone, but i was getting frustrated & that is NOT what art is about.. anyway, this is what i came up with for my 3rd structure.. i am hoping that by the time i am on the last page of the art book, i will be able to see improvement..

i got my 2nd shingles shot & my flu shot yesterday, i was half expecting to be sickish & blue today, but nope.. woke up all bright eyed & bushy tailed [that is so a mum saying, isn't it?] 

got the Yankees last regular game on right now.. here comes the post season.. Go Yankees!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment